Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Best Jeans For Men - Levi's Men's 501 Jean

1st Choice

Best Jeans For Men

With over 357 reviews and with 4 of 5 rating achievement. I am sure how come this Levi's Men's 501 Jean became our first choice for you.








    Honest Review From Real User 
    Hey, I just selected Top Three Reviews about Levis 501 Jean below. Hope you like it.
      5.0 out of 5 stars The absolute classic 501, July 14, 2006
    By 
    Amit Shaked (Tel-Aviv, Israel)
    I have been wearing Levi's 501 since I was 16 - which means that for 22 years I keep returning to the classic, and it always fits just right.
    This is the first time I am ordering my jeans through Amazon - I am not a big fan of ordering cloths remotely without trying it on, but I thought what the hey, how can I go wrong with the classic 501. And indeed I got it just right, same old great blue jeans: enter levi's into the e-commerge age. Bottom line - as great as ever, and now online.
    5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Levis 501 Jeans, June 9, 2007
    I bought a pair of these jeans from this seller a few weeks ago and am extremely happy. First off they are the only ones that offer some of the more rare finishes for this particular jean. For example the iconic rigid and new metal colors are extremely hard to find and they look extremely great. I picked a pair of both of these colors and got them for a great deal. And fast shipping too! These jeans are a must have for any classic levis 501 fan.
     Click Here, and click on the image to View Jeans Design Closely 
    5.0 out of 5 stars levi 501 jeans, February 17, 2012
    By 
    Dolores M. Gelly "dmgelly" (North Carolina)
    Good old reliable Levi's 501 jeans! My son really loves them and ordering was super easy with very fast service. And the best  testimonial selected would be...
    5.0 out of 5 stars 501 easier to buy online While much of the negative commentary concerned Levi Strauss's move away from domestic manufacturing has focused on the button-fly 501s, the bigger problem I have seen is with the old 1970's standby, the 505, which has a zipper as opposed to button fly. The variability on sizing and sew quality with the 505s is an issue if you are going to buy them online or mail order...
     

No comments:

Post a Comment